Your Align appointment is successfully scheduled. Thank you!
You’ll receive a confirmation email from Calendly.
In the confirmation email are instructions for how to send the pictures required for your analysis.
The instructions are also below.
You’ll receive an email with a Paypal request (payable via Paypal account or creditcard) between two to one weeks before your appointment.
I look forward to working with you!
To do your analysis, I need the following pictures*:
- Your face, seen from the front;
- Your face, seen from the side;
- Your face, seen from the front with your hand held up next to your face;
- Full length from your head to your feet, seen from the front;
- Full length from your head to your feet, seen from the side.
Guidelines for taking pictures
- Wear swimwear, or light-coloured leggings with a tank top if swimwear makes you feel uncomfortable
- If you have long hair, tie it up into a ponytail or bun
- Stand in front of a standard sized door
- Make sure you have good lighting (artificial or daylight doesn’t matter, as long as it’s not dim)
- Take the full-length pictures from the level of your midriff, to avoid distortion in the upper or lower body. Ask a partner or friend, or use a tripod with timer.
- If you want to wear light makeup, that’s fine, just don’t go overboard with it
Pictures need to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 weeks before our appointment.
*Pictures are confidential. I save them locally and password protected, only for the span of time that I’m working on your analysis. I delete the pictures a number of weeks after your analysis is complete, including the original email, and I send you a notification when I’ve done so.